January 2015 [link to original article]
Affinity has over a decade of experience in developing ecommerce platforms. Our teams have a proven track record in complete online store development, from inception to support and maintenance.
Years ago we bespoke-coded e-commerce systems specifically for each client. The only way to deliver robust e-commerce offerings back then was relatively costly, time-consuming and slow.
Today Affinity works in some of the most exciting areas of new technology. We develop large transactional ecommerce platforms, build web stores and high performing CMS generated websites, all utilising cost-effective Open Source technology.
We are specialists in the Magento platform for e-commerce and have developed successful ecommerce stores for a range of clients from medium SME’s to Blue Chips. We have a particular range of expertise in:
- Information Architecture & User Journeys
- Ecommerce Theme Design & Integration
- Complex Multiple Payment Gateway Integration
- Custom Module Development & Integration
- Module Customization Services
- Complex Data integration solutions for Product, Stock, Delivery, multiple warehousing/fulfilment
- Experienced with SAP, Focus, Biblio, ONiX, Sage, Oracle, Opera, Sales Force, SugarCRM Open ERP integration with two way communication
- A range of flexible Support & Maintenance contracts
Only when our clients are satisfied will we have achieved the right result, and it is only through creativity and innovation that we can do that. We are active users, supporters and contributors of Open Source projects around the world, a hub of innovation here in the South West of the UK.